Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Body Actors needed **UPDATED**

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AgtWashington
AgtWashington

Monkey

Body Actors needed   **UPDATED** Empty
PostSubject: Body Actors needed **UPDATED**   Body Actors needed   **UPDATED** EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:04 am

body actors are easily replaced so if you don't show up to EVERY PRACTICE you are likely to get kicked from the production

body actors need to take orders and be quiet when they are not being directed, but still offer creative input

a person with more than 1 controller will be preferred over those with only 1

ex Joe has 2 controllers Jane has 3, Jane gets the part and Joe might get called in later (assuming both met the standards of the other criteria)

body actors who are also voice actors are REQUIRED to come to all practices involving their parts

voice actors who are not body actors do NOT have to come to practices where they are not involved.

body actors will be told at the meeting whether or not they are needed for that practice/tapeing

ALL BODY ACTORS MUST HAVE READ THIS LIST AND POSTED A REPLY CONFIRMING THEY READ THIS BY WRITING:

I'm a pretty princess
Back to top Go down
YoungWings
Honorable Member
Honorable Member
YoungWings

Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Body Actors needed **UPDATED**   Body Actors needed   **UPDATED** EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:59 pm

im not writing that No
Back to top Go down
grayforce

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Body Actors needed **UPDATED**   Body Actors needed   **UPDATED** EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:04 pm

I'm a pretty princess

Side note:
I have 2 controllers, but I need to know ahead of time if both are needed because I'd have to disconnect my Kinect so I can plug in both controllers (both are wired).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Body Actors needed **UPDATED**   Body Actors needed   **UPDATED** EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:27 am

I'm a homosexual chicken

I have 4 controllers and will help you as much as you need
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Body Actors needed **UPDATED**   Body Actors needed   **UPDATED** Empty

Back to top Go down

Body Actors needed **UPDATED**
Page 1 of 1