Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Get your points...and buy your stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YoungWings
Honorable Member
Honorable Member
YoungWings

Rooster

Get your points...and buy your stuff Empty
PostSubject: Get your points...and buy your stuff   Get your points...and buy your stuff EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:04 pm

With so many games being released in the near future, many gamers look for alternat ways to get thoes games. May i introduce to you a free and fun service to earn points and buy many things from online... with little or no charge to you.

Points2shop.com please us the link below to use the referral system.

http://www.points2shop.com/us/1582/Modern-Warfare-3?ref=icarusofwings
Back to top Go down
YoungWings
Honorable Member
Honorable Member
YoungWings

Rooster

Get your points...and buy your stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get your points...and buy your stuff   Get your points...and buy your stuff EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:18 am

Just to keep the people interested, you can now currently buy MW3, BF3, Gears 3, Microsoft Points, and Money...thats right...Money, and many other things on this site. Plus it 100% free if u keep it that way. Hell...if u wanna look at it my way... you are makeing money for doing surveys, watching videos, playing games... and other minuscule tasks. I Suggest you at least check it out, but please use the referral link if u decide to join up, it keeps everyone connected.

I just purchased a 1$ bill to confirm my adress, and my next goal(2000 points), is for 1600 free Microsoft points emaild me, or 6000 points (2 weeks or less depending on number of referrals) for a full game shipped to me from amazon. This is my testimonial, there are more on the site.

http://www.points2shop.com/topic/101129/The-Ultimate-P2S-Proof/1

Its amazing
Back to top Go down

Get your points...and buy your stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Halo Reach :: AoG Destiny-
Jump to: