Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interested In Joining

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meeeeeegle
Honorable Member
Honorable Member

Interested In Joining Empty
PostSubject: Interested In Joining   Interested In Joining EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:51 pm

Welcome to AOG (Army of Gamers). First and foremost, our top priority is to have fun in an organized, well-structured manner as a friendly community. We are not, by any means, an MLG or a highly competitive clan. But a relaxed, fun and respectable gaming community. We enjoy playing a variety of video games and value teamwork and competition. We treat members and non-members alike with respect. We also have a ranking system, a means of promotion and what we call Squads; competitive groups of individuals within the clan who train under the direction of a Squad leader. All in all, we’re just looking to have a good time.

If you are not yet a member of AoG, and would like to be, please leave your gamer tag here along with some information about yourself.

Here is an example of what you should post. (Do this by using the "Post a Comment" box)

Name: Joe
Gamer Tag: Joe343
Game interested in: Halo Reach

Also leave a brief explanation of how you found out about AoG.

Thank you for your interest in AoG and we hope to see you soon.
Back to top Go down
GrayForc

PostSubject: Re: Interested In Joining   Interested In Joining EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:18 pm

"Post a comment on this web zone if you want a pizza roll".

Gamer Tag: GrayForce
(Note: The "Post A Reply" area had asked me to write a "Username", but it must have a limit regarding the length of a username, because I couldn't include the "e" at the end of my username. Sorry about that).

Game(s) Interested In: Halo: Reach & Ace Combat: 6

AoG Discovery Explanation:
Last night, while I was playing Halo: Reach, I started getting random messages / game invites from some people advertising AoG Unleashed. I ended up going into a private chat discussion with (gamertag) Elite Saint 85 where Elite explained to me what AoG is and how it has two 'branches', so to speak, along with what the community does. He had told me to check out the forum and to sign up since signup is free and I'd be able to learn more about the group by checking out the forum. Seeing as how the account can only be activated by an Admin, I felt it would be best to give a shout out here so it doesn't seem like a spam bot trying to join.

At this time, I'm still not quite sure if I want to join this AoG community since I haven't seen very much from the group or met many people from it... or even seen activities done. However, one of the big things that caught my attention (which Elite told me about) is that the community here is preparing to do Machinima / cinema with video games such as Halo: Reach. I've always been a huge fan of participating in the making of Machinima, dating as far back as the first Halo game (combat evolved). HOWEVER, I take filming quite seriously and like to make sure that the people I'm helping... have a good set of people that are intelligent... not running around and shooting each other / destroying props / screaming into the microphone and so forth. So if this community has that covered, I'm willing to see what you folks can do.

At this current time, the only thing I'm really interested in is the Machinima... but I'd still like to see what this group can offer before I make a final decision.
Back to top Go down
Meeeeeegle
Honorable Member
Honorable Member

PostSubject: Re: Interested In Joining   Interested In Joining EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:34 pm

hey if you can send Meeeeeegle a friend request ill talk to you more about the clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interested In Joining   Interested In Joining Empty

Back to top Go down

Interested In Joining
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Army of Gamers Information :: Interested in Joining?-
Jump to: